CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I know a martian that is still living on the banks of the Batsto.I bet they haven't evicted him.

Attachments

• 27797814_10204155227478762_6789240987967394632_o.jpg
    27797814_10204155227478762_6789240987967394632_o.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 189

Zach McGarvey

Explorer
Feb 11, 2018
Woodbury / Vineland NJ
If you are stopped while along a road, I would think you could make the argument that you are travelling along a public way in order to get to a location on the other side. Many of those roads are owned by Burlco anyway, not the state forest. The larger dirt roads like Tuckerton, Carranza, QB, or Washington Tpk shouldn't be treated any different than 206 or any other public roadway that cuts through Wharton. If walking in the woods it would be more difficult to justify. That said, I'm sure the park police don't have much going on these days and if they determine that they want to hassle you, they'll have plenty of time to do so.

These popped up this morning on the entrances from Caranza Road into Glossy Spung ( Hampton) and Tuckerton Roads. There were no more all the way to the tracks. It was very quiet unlike yesterday.
View attachment 13439
View attachment 13440

And just for fun this is what people are putting on the Skit Bridge.
View attachment 13441

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
It is a start;

Township of Ocean:

The Township Committee is reporting that TOWNSHIP OWNED PARKS are open for Passive Recreation. Please follow the guidelines listed below. The parks will continue to be actively monitored by the Ocean Township Police Department.

GUIDELINES FOR PROPER USE OF TOWNSHIP OF OCEAN PARKS

• PARKS are OPEN for Passive Activities only, such as:
    • Walking, jogging, running etc.
  • Gatherings of any size are strictly PROHIBITED
  • Organized Sports Activity are strictly PROHIBITED
  • ALL play structures, courts, skate park, bathrooms, fitness equipment, and playing fields are CLOSED
  • If you do not feel well, GO HOME and refrain from using the park
  • The Use of a facial mask is highly recommended
  • EVERYONE MUST practice social distancing. Proper Social distancing guidelines can be found at www.cdc.gov

Just watched the news, Gov Murphy's announcement re state parks. He specified that county officials will determine which places open, that no group gatherings like picnics allowed, parking limited, and that face coverings are reccommended.

He said he wanted NJ to be in line with neighboring states to minimize travel across state lines, and that if possible, go to a park near where you live.

I think this is reasonable , given that covid-19 hospital admissions in south NJ are increasing.

Recently reported in New England Medical Journal; this virus is much more contagious than any previous one, and people with no symptoms are shedding the virus from their upper respiratory system.
I will be wearing mask and gloves until a tested and verified vaccine is available.

Reactions: bobpbx

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Barnegat parks & docks are now open.

Township of BarnegatWednesday April 29th, 2020 :: 12:50 p.m. EDT

AdvisoryMunicipal Dock and township owned parks are open for passive recreation ONLY

The Barnegat Township Office of Emergency Management continues to work with the Barnegat Township Police Department, Barnegat First Aid Squad, Barnegat Fire Company and the Township of Barnegat Committee along with officials from the county and state health departments and school district to address this ever changing situation.

The Barnegat Township Committee is reporting that the Municipal Dock and township owned parks are open for Passive Recreation. Please follow the guidelines listed below.
The parks will continue to be actively monitored by the Barnegat Township Police Department.

GUIDELINES FOR PROPER USE OF TOWNSHIP OF BARNEGAT PARKS

*PARKS are OPEN for Passive Activities only, such as: Walking, jogging, running etc.
*Gatherings of any size are strictly PROHIBITED
*Organized Sports Activity are strictly PROHIBITED
*ALL play structures, courts, skate park, bathrooms, fitness equipment, and playing fields are CLOSED
*If you do not feel well, GO HOME and refrain from using the park
*The Use of a facial mask is highly recommended
*EVERYONE MUST practice social distancing.
Proper Social distancing guidelines can be found at www.cdc.gov
Address/Location
Township of Barnegat
900 W Bay Ave
Barnegat, NJ 08005

Reactions: noboat

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Just watched the news, Gov Murphy's announcement re state parks. He specified that county officials will determine which places open, that no group gatherings like picnics allowed, parking limited, and that face coverings are reccommended.

He said he wanted NJ to be in line with neighboring states to minimize travel across state lines, and that if possible, go to a park near where you live.

I think this is reasonable , given that covid-19 hospital admissions in south NJ are increasing.

Recently reported in New England Medical Journal; this virus is much more contagious than any previous one, and people with no symptoms are shedding the virus from their upper respiratory system.
I will be wearing mask and gloves until a tested and verified vaccine is available.

Don't worry, fresh air and sunlight will kill it and if not the Clorox they pipe to the water fountains will.

Status
Not open for further replies.