Closing West Mill Road

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
He does not own any of it. He just has a license agreement. It is legal for anyone to walk it.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I spent the day searching for property stones and came up empty. The vegetation and water kept me from getting to most of the locations so I am going to have to start changing what I do on my explorations until fall. In any event, I took a stroll down West Mill Road today waking past the gate that has been erected. The first thing I noticed is the "No Motor Vehicles On Paradise Road" signs are gone. I have to assume someone took them.

IMG_1692a.jpg

The intersection right after the gate is totally flooded to the point the water was about to go over my boots. I had to crash through the woods along the edges for the most part.

IMG_1732a.jpg

You can see nobody is really driving on it.

IMG_1733a.jpg

I won't start another post and will just add these in to this thread.

Walking in the Gun Branch.

IMG_1686a.jpg

I found another Rockwood monument. Finding this one may lead to an Atsion Tract stone in the future. I was off by about 50 feet after realizing last night I missed a few things while looking over an old map I have.

IMG_1688a.jpg

Along Rockwood Road which is passable for the most part with 4x4.

IMG_1728a.jpg

IMG_1729a.jpg

Guy

openwoods

Apr 22, 2013
Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT

Jeeps Beyond The Gate
Hosted by Miller Farms
Paradise Lakes
Hammonton, New Jersey

Jeeps Beyond the Gates will feature an ALL NEW OBSTACLE TRAIL, which will be almost 1 mile long. All Registered JEEPS will be able to participate in the obstacle trail.

Along with the trail, we also invite EVERYONE to join in on some more fun. Jeeps Beyond the Gates will also have live music and entertainment, beach bonfires, beer garden, and food vendors.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Interesting! Many had concerns about this. If it is not on his West Mill property I hope the state remembers there is a road right of way width.

Wildland937

Scout
Aug 24, 2016
New Germany
I spent the day searching for property stones and came up empty. The vegetation and water kept me from getting to most of the locations so I am going to have to start changing what I do on my explorations until fall. In any event, I took a stroll down West Mill Road today waking past the gate that has been erected. The first thing I noticed is the "No Motor Vehicles On Paradise Road" signs are gone. I have to assume someone took them.

IMG_1692a.jpg

The intersection right after the gate is totally flooded to the point the water was about to go over my boots. I had to crash through the woods along the edges for the most part.

IMG_1732a.jpg

You can see nobody is really driving on it.

IMG_1733a.jpg

I won't start another post and will just add these in to this thread.

Walking in the Gun Branch.

IMG_1686a.jpg

I found another Rockwood monument. Finding this one may lead to an Atsion Tract stone in the future. I was off by about 50 feet after realizing last night I missed a few things while looking over an old map I have.

IMG_1688a.jpg

Along Rockwood Road which is passable for the most part with 4x4.

IMG_1728a.jpg

IMG_1729a.jpg

Guy