COTTONMOUTH, YEAH RIGHT

NJSnakeMan

Explorer
Jun 3, 2004
Atlantic County
Hey everyone,
I was talking to this guy about snakes and i asked him what snakes have you caught at Batsto, he answers with Cottonmouths, so we got into an arguement, im telling him they are Northern Water Snakes and he keeps saying he knows more. Can someone PLEASE post a note proving that there are NO wild Cottonmouths in the state of NJ, primarily the Pines.

Thank you,
NJSNAKEMAN

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
their all right snake man.I"ve argued more then once to the point where I caught a snake someone insisted was a cottonmouth.I let it bite me in fron of them which water snakes will readily do:)when I didnt promptly keel over and die they admitted to being mistaken about that particular snake but that didnt change the fact that cottonmouths were swarming south jersey.Lesson learned.don"t argue with willful ignorance
Al

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Jimbo is this map online?Could you post the url for me?I found my only jersey rattler on batsto washington road about three quarters of a mile south of Washington taking a sun bath.he was a hyper little s---.did his best to envenomate my snake lovin butt.I caught him and checked him out and turned him loose,counted coup on him you might say.
Al