Courier post

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
A man I work with came in this morning and told me the article was in the paper. He was on the lookout for it. My mom also cut it out for me.

It looks cold!

Guy

B

bach2yoga

It was cold! I must have had on 20 lbs just in clothes! I know I had on 6 or 7 thermals and a fleece jacket and a triple insulated sweatshirt. I look like I gained 20 lbs! It was a 5 degree windchill factor that day.
Renee

KARL

Scout
Sep 7, 2003
BARNEGAT
Visit site
bach2yoga, HEY RENEE........FOR MONTHS IVE PICTURED YOU AS A GOOD LOOKING GIRL.....ALTHOUGH THE PIC IS A BIT COVERED UP, YOU DO RESEMBLE DEMI MOORE QUITE A BIT.....MAYBE I COULD GO HIKING WITH YOU.........SURE WOULD ADD TO THE SCENERY.........NOTHIN WORSE THAN HIKING WITH A PLAIN LOOKIN WOMAN..............KARL

B

bach2yoga

:p

I'm not usually in pics as I'm usually taking them, but here's one with several people from our group:

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/module...ery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

From left to right are Guy (Teegate) and his younger daughter Jen, and Ben (bruset) with his then fiance now wife Laura, and Joe and myself with our two munchkins, Kristen and Joseph. Little Joseph looks particularly ornery in that picture.

Ben's friend Cass was with us that day too but he's not in this pic-he may have taken that picture.

Hopefully we can do it again as the weather warms up.

Renee

KARL

Scout
Sep 7, 2003
BARNEGAT
Visit site
bach2yoga, HI RENEE.........MANY THANKS FOR THOSE PICS.........A GOOD LOOKIN GROUP I MUST SAY........IT IS GREAT TO BE ABLE TO PUT FACES TO ALL THOSE NAMES IVE BEEN WRITING TO..........OFTEN IN THE DARK WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING.........WE OLD GUYS TEND TO DO THAT.............WAKE UP AT TWO AND THREE IN THE MORNING.........AGAIN,I AM ALWAYS IMPRESSED WITH WHAT AN INTELLIGENT AND PLEASANT GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THIS WEB SITE......THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR WRITING AND LISTENING......IT GETS LONELY OUT HERE ON THE PANCOASTAL.........PRESS ON,KARL

B

bach2yoga

Karl,
You ought to come out and join us sometimes! My family and I are also out during the week on occasion...
Renee