Cranberry Mustard

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Thats not a bad idea! After all, they do have some that tastes like Gaultheria procumbens. At least they did when I was younger.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Thats not a bad idea! After all, they do have some that tastes like Gaultheria procumbens. At least they did when I was younger.

Yes sir Bob, it is still available. Along with a lot of other childhood favorites.
http://www.victoryseeds.com/candystore/clarks_teaberry.html

I went to a halloween party a few years ago and the woman that had the party was into classic candy.
She gave everyone a bag of classics including wax lips, wax juice bottles dots on paper, Bananna Babybatts, Squirrel Nut Zippers and a lot of other things I can't remember.
Here is another site:
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/squirrel-nut-zippers.htm
Pretty cool.

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
Classic candy

Unfortunately, no Lunch Bars. We thought they were the best chocolate, we'd put them in the freezer and eat them frozen.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Teaberry Gum was a staple item in my backpocket as a youngster. Good stuff, but the flavor didn't last terribly long. I still like it on occasion but you can't find it any old where.

My wife was given last year... Cranberry HOT Sauce. It is, Interesting.
Hot as the dickens but still kinda tastes Ocean Spray like if you can imagine.

G.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
My wife gets all the cranberry mustard and chutney and the stuff is pretty good. She mostly gets it from Marilyns' in Chatsworth. Gaultheria procumben flavored gum! Yummmmmmm.

Jeff

Gerania

Explorer
May 18, 2004
Marlton
I scored some Teaberry last month at the candy store in Collingswood. I see Blackjack once in a while in places like newsstands. The candy store in Ocean One Mall in Atlantic City had Blackjack and Sour Apple. I haven't seen the Sour Apple in years.