crazy cedar

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
The more the merrier. Lets see what Chris's schedule is like and then mine and we'll plan from there. Please extend the invitation to Jessica as well, Guy.

It will not take very long to hike to the location. knee highs would be best but not required.

Jeff

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
That sounds good to me, You name the time and the meeting place. I know guy wants to go too, we will have to see if that is good with him also.

Chris

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Sunday is fine with both of us. Tell us the time and where to meet, and we will be there.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jess and I will be at that location at 9:30.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Looks like mostly sunny and 42. Sounds good to me.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
keep me posted too....... kind of expanding my interests a bit...

Snakeman,

If you come I would be interested in knowing why you are expanding your interests and what direction you are going. To me your decision can only be a good thing.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I'll pass on this one. I'm going down to Stafford Forge. Have a good time.

PS: don't let Jeff drag you through the briars. Several of us got bloodied up but we had a great time. He knows a way that has no briars, but he was getting some secret pleasure watching us bleed.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Thats the one I'm thinking of. I don't see how that can be 150 years older than the Mutha, even with the water where it is. By the way, see if the bore hole closed up already. I'll bet it has.

As a bit of a back story...Bob had put me in touch with George Zimmerman, one of the authors on the link Guy provided. I took him back there. He took a bore sample. He believed, as I recall, that the two were very close in age but the real surprise is that the Mutha is still alive and growing. The one in the article has been dead for some time.

i'll check on that bore sample spot Bob.

Jeff