Double Trouble getting trimmed.

popeofthepines

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Atco
Anyone else see this on IG? Hopefully it works out for the species they are trying to assist.

DOUBLE.jpeg

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I have to admit, I was wrong about thinning in the past, when I used to argue against it with that infamous PBX member from many years ago (at least a dozen). For the life of me, I can't recall his screen name. A search would probably bring his name up, but...oh well. Hey, I do remember he had this little poodle dog which always looked out of place in the pines with him. :)

Wick

Explorer
Mar 6, 2016
Forked River
What did they do at the intersection of 532 and Brookville Rd. across from the dump? I guess that was thinning for fire protection, not animal habitat.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
I have to admit, I was wrong about thinning in the past, when I used to argue against it with that infamous PBX member from many years ago (at least a dozen). For the life of me, I can't recall his screen name. A search would probably bring his name up, but...oh well. Hey, I do remember he had this little poodle dog which always looked out of place in the pines with him. :)
JeffD.

If you feel like going down memory lane, all of those old posts from Robert Blanda's old Pine Barrens forum are available here.

Reactions: bobpbx and Boyd