Those eco clowns
Let’s bring them down
To earth to the mound
Their whining is for naught
Just you wait and see
“Why’s everybody always pickin’ on me?”

Who doesn’t want to thin out trees?
Who doesn’t want accountability?
Who wants us to approach them on bended knee?
Who wants to set all animals free?
Who wants all to their agenda see?

“Who me.?”

“Yes you!”

It’s those clowns
Those eco clowns
Let’s bring them down
To earth to the mound
Their whining is for naught
Just you wait and see

JeffD

Explorer
Dec 31, 1969
The site was done a short while back and,unlike you environmentalist extremists, I work for a living and live in the real world. I don't have to ask where you are, Bob; I know you are always in the La La Land of Denile. Remember Wrongway Peachfuzz, that character on the Rocky and Bullwinkle show who did everything backwards? Well, Rocky and Bullwinkle learned to follow Wrongway's plans, only backwards. This is the case with you Disney Ecologists and your college dropout toady sidekick who also doesn't have the sense to capitalize his first name. If you view my satires and criticisms as a rant and generally don't agree with it, I know that I must be doing something right. I figured that DEET must be effective against bugs because the environmental whackos are against it.

Their whining is for nought
Just you wait and see
"Why's everybody always pickin' on me...

BobM

Scout
Dec 31, 1969
"This is the case with you Disney Ecologists and your college dropout toady sidekick who also doesn't have the sense to capitalize his first name"

Who are you referring to? What toady?

Hey, you don't believe the article about no real challenges by environmentalists? Why not? I thought you trusted real scientific data.

JeffD

Explorer
Dec 31, 1969
No real challenges by environmentalists? One must be trippin' to make that statement. The extremists environmentalists use devious means to get their way -- using the endangered species act as a tailsman to stop projects. These extemists file frivilous lawsuits. They don't win, but tie up the resources of those trying to impliment a project and stall them, including projects in Arizona.

http://resourcescommittee.house.gov/press/1998/980714esahearingonsouthwest.htm

In the link below, the president of a logging and timber processing company testifies how an extemist environmental group abused the law and employed other dirty tricks in and attempt to stop his company from responsibly harvesting timber in a national forest under forest services guidlines, which uses science to maintain ecological integrity.

http://resourcescommittee.house.gov/106cong/forests/00feb15/devargas.htm

That so-called article about no challenges to forest projects in Arizona is just spin from some eco clown. Face it, groups who call themselves environmentalists such as the Sierra Club just don't want any trees cut, no matter how responsibly it is done. The try to force the wilderness cult, where the earth is not scientifically managed but neglected on the rest of us. Well, we regular folks are getting wise to them, and something is being done about it, such as preventing the frivilous lawsuits that obsturct the responsible management of our forests to protect life and property, keep the water and air clean, as well as the forest and wildlife living there.