Enthusiasts Site has changed

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Have you noticed the Enthusiast site has changed, and they have removed the forums?

Guy

B

bach2yoga

TeeGate said:
Have you noticed the Enthusiast site has changed, and they have removed the forums?

Guy

Goodness gracious, now whatever will Jeff D do???? Head over to Barry's maybe. (Hope not!)

Renee

B

BarryC

Yeah, I was just curious about whether Bob Blanda's brother had combined his site, Pineys.com, with his brother's site, PBE, when he took it over. I guess he probably did. It would make sense. I've had links to both on my site for a while, but haven't checked them in months.
Yeah, poor Jeff. I wonder if he even comes here to the Pines anymore.
bruset said:
The owner of Pineys.com is the brother of Robert Blanda, who started the PBE site.

Poor Jeff - nowhere to go now.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Jeff has posted a few reports of his hikes into the pines on the PBE stuff.

It was the same boring stuff that he posted here, as well as the song parodies, and flame baiting that he posted here. Fortunately there was nobody on the PBE site to reply to him.

rblanda

Explorer
Feb 6, 2003
Winslow, NJ
www.eblanda.com
Pine Barrens Enthusiasts: Robert Blanda

Sorry Gentlemen. Im just getting wind of this now.

I sold the domain (thepinebarrens.com) to John Blanda (My uncle actually) and he's taking it over. I wasnt aware that he took the forums down. I'd like to see them remain but he owns it now. I have far too many websites to maintain and thepinebarrens.com was a large one. I apologize. However I think John Blanda has big plans for the domain, so I would hang tight. I like Ruset's site - so Im going to stick here for a while.

Robert Blanda
Blanda Media Group
www.eblanda.com
studio@eblanda.com