Environmental Hazardous Waste Services

john111

Jan 9, 2008
Hello. I am studying forensics and I am thinking of taking up crime scene cleaning as my career. I have heard so highly about crime scene cleaners from my late uncle who was a forensic professional, that I have started developing respect for them.
What are the qualifications required for this type of job?

john

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I have heard so highly about crime scene cleaners from my late uncle who was a forensic professional, that I have started developing respect for them.
What are the qualifications required for this type of job?
john

Well John, if your job is going to be respecting crime scene cleaners, then you certainly need to be an agreeable person with a lot of love to share, to give freely to those you respect. It would certainly not hurt to take a few courses in human relations too.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
To be honest, that is the most off the wall question we have ever had on this site. A good question, but why here?

Guy

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Methinks John has joined the wrong site. I welcome him just the same.
Forensically speaking, I suppose there is a lot to be learned from investigating occurances in the big woods. However, if it's cleaning you're after, bring a huge bag and the willingness to pick up some nasty things.
Soda cans and Mylar balloons are do-able but used condoms... damn.
Just don't let the Soprano's episode be your inspiration. It was lame.

g.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It's some sort of spam. This poster & exact thread are on several boards.

Now it is the the point when we have no idea what the spam is trying to sell. What next?

Guy

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Darn,
What a waste of greetings. Especially the ones by folks who obviously are a bit daft. No names shall be mentioned.

g.

mattew72

Feb 4, 2008
Hi
John

As you are a forensics student and also want to choose crime scene cleaning as ur carrer,its very nice .I am giving you information regarding the crime scene cleaning which will surely help you

A large number of people don’t even know what a crime scene cleaner is, forget about becoming one. I appreciate that you are thinking of it as a career. A crime scene cleaner does the great job of getting the crime scene cleaned up of any poisonous waste left. But my son, this job demands guts, time and devotion. Are you ready for all this?

A successful crime scene cleaner should have at least these basic qualities:

Strong stomach
Mentally stable
Psychologically strong and
Be respectful and sympathetic towards the grieving family

You don’t require any college degree or any specialization to enter this field. But you need to undergo strict training. The companies which deal in environmental site cleanup services and environmental hazardous waste services would give you blood borne pathogen training in which you learn the dangers of dealing with the bodily fluids, how to use protective gear and how to properly transport and dispose of dangerous waste.

Cleaners usually get Hepatitis B vaccine after every five years.

You need to be in good physical and mental condition always. There are no fixed timings. You have to be on your toes 24/7.

Now if you are ready for all this, then go ahead. It’s a good service for the human kind and the environment. All the best son.

Mattew

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
"Kevin" and "John" pose the questions, and this "Matthew" guy just so happens to sign up right afterward and also has the answers. Notice the links in his signature and profile. I'm sure someone will miraculously have the answers for "Kevin" as well.

Interesting way to spam, albeit one that involves more work.