Feral Dogs

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
I use my dog for hunting anyway. I'd train him to hunt humans and eat them WAY before I ate my dog. He's way cooler and easier to get along with, plus there's more meat on humans. I'd probably start with the useless squad we have in Trenton.lol

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
I would never think of eating my lab. My wife’s pug, on the other hand…………………. :rolleyes:. I’m not totally sure those things weren’t even bred for eating.

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
I use my dog for hunting anyway. I'd train him to hunt humans and eat them WAY before I ate my dog. He's way cooler and easier to get along with, plus there's more meat on humans. I'd probably start with the useless squad we have in Trenton.lol

The dogs would probably love that eating; no guts, no backbone and plenty of porK:)

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA

Hell of a jump to cannabalism....and quite a few health risks. I love dogs, and hate killing them. Now cats on the other hand are actually quite yummy. Cook them nice and slow for a few hours in a nice stew with some wild onions and wild greens. the meat is actually very high in vitamins. And cats breed like rats when they go feral.

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
hmmmmm. wow this turned into a rather interesting post lol. I have no ammop ansd no guns. I should probably get working on that.:(

wow. start with a nice pump shotgun and lots of slugs, buckshot, and heavy hunting shot-no clay buster crap. .22 rifle next. .357 mag with 4" barrell and adjustable sights. i like the ruger gp-100. you can never have enough ammo. never