Fireworks

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
In the spirit of American Unity, why don't we find some middle ground?
Waterford Works.

Too funny, just about in the middle but don't look too hard for any fireworks.
Anyhoo, I live in Waterford, not Waterford Works.
There are decent ones in Winslow at the school on 73 & Atco Raceway does a nice job. (used to ride to those on my bike)
I'll be fair though, Berlin's rock, no doubt.
My favorite Gabe, and if you've attended I am sure you will agree, were the ones that Leeks put on over the river your way. I attended twice by boat darn near in your "backyard"
Little sideline, I am a fan of the firework and in the 90's when folks back this way weren't so tightassed and houses built up, for 6 years running I pulled a backyard fireworks gig that I S**t you not, was admirable.
Folks began to look for it as it grew each year. Then it got a little too much.
I was not smalltime come the last two years. A lot of folks found my Pestletown gig more attractive as it was local and while not Berlin, it was quite entertaining.
Sadly enough, life has moved on and I wish I could but will probably never do it again.

g.

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Hey Phil, were these from Penns Landing?
I traveled there via boat down the Delaware River, docked in a nearby marina and had dinner at Dave & Busters. I watched the most fabulous display of fireworks from the comfort of a parking garage. It was most awsome viewing through the Ben Franklin Bridge
with my fiancee Brian by my side.Couldn't think of a better way to spend the 4th.

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
We have a good show here in Long Valley every year, but last night the air was so heavy and still that the smoke from the shells just hung there and built into this great, thick cloud, so that all of the fireworks in the last 3/4 of the show were experienced as dim colored flashes in the haze :).

YETI

Scout
Mar 11, 2007
Berlin
Too funny, just about in the middle but don't look too hard for any fireworks.
Anyhoo, I live in Waterford, not Waterford Works.

g.

George I thought you said that Pestletown was in Waterford Works and Atco was in Waterford? HEH HEH HEH!!!!!!!

Paul

YETI

Scout
Mar 11, 2007
Berlin
Waterford Works is in Winslow Township my hairy friend.
I live in Waterford, Pestletown proper, Waterford Township.
Atco is, well... sad.

I recall that you did say both Atco & Pestletown were both located in the Township of Waterford, right? Go ahead you can say it.

Paul

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
You'll just never get over that Atco thing will you.
It's o.k., don't be ashamed. Hold your head high as you say
"I'm from Atco and I'm proud of it". A little denial never hurt anyone.

g.