Ft.Dix Plot Filed

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
From Courier Post later today.
SPECIAL REPORT FOR C-P NOON E-LETTER SUBSCRIBERS

How the terrorist plot unraveled

Gannett New Jersey -- The plot to attack Fort Dix began to unravel on Jan. 31, 2006, when a retail store employee called the FBI about a "disturbing" video a customer had dropped off. The video, which the unidentified customer wanted converted into a DVD, showed 10 men who appeared to be in their early 20s "shooting assault weapons at a firing range in a militia-like style while calling for jihad and shouting in Arabic ... 'God is Great,' " according to a 27-page federal criminal complaint the U.S. Department of Justice released today.

Six of the 10 men identified in that video were arrested on charges of trying to attack Fort Dix, an installation whose layout one of the men - Serdar Tatar - purportedly knew "like the palm of his hand," according to an affidavit submitted by FBI Special Agent John J. Ryan.

Left unexplained was why only six of the 10 were arrested and whether more arrests were forthcoming. The employee who alerted the FBI wasn't identified; the store's name wasn't disclosed.

The complaint said that Tatar and five other men arrested - Dritan Duka, Mohamad Ibrahim Shnewer, Eljvir Duka, Shain Duka and Agron Abdullahu - amassed firearms, sought illegal Russian-made AK-47 assault rifles, viewed terrorist-training videos on their computers and rented a house in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains as a training venue.

For updated and up-to-the minute information on the plot go to courierpostonline.com

Badfish740

Explorer
Feb 19, 2005
Copperhead Road
Perhaps what is most scary is that some of these guys were flying pretty far below the radar for one reason-they were Eastern/Central European and not Arab. At least 3 of the 6 were from the former Yugoslavia. Although that part of Europe has a large Muslim population its just not where we traditionally focus our efforts on terrorism. I doubt these guys are on any watch list-THAT'S scary.

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
Scary part was 2 of them worked near my house at the Shop Rite. And the other ones they were checking out owned a pizza joint near the 38 circle by Benash Liquor store.
The other one was from the pizza joint we order from at the radio station.
Yikes.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
gaglia said:
Scary part was 2 of them worked near my house at the Shop Rite. And the other ones they were checking out owned a pizza joint near the 38 circle by Benash Liquor store.

Goddamn

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
those guys should be shot on the spot, we let tooooo many people in this country.

Yup, ever the more reason we need to put a stop to allowing illegal criminals coming here and flouting the laws.
La Raza, and other organizations (MS-13) are becoming very militant and want to overthrow democracy and put communism in place.
We need to seal our borders now. And get rid of those who are not here legally. Most of these ppl wish us harm, they do not belong here.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Yikes.

And I was reading something about MS-13 hair styles and clothing, and realize alot of these people are working and living in our communities.
Businesses really need to be required to make sure they are hiring citizens or legal immigrants. But as long as nothing is done about it, criminals will remain in our midst. Thank God at least this time they were caught before anyone was killed.

Oct 25, 2006
Shoot them on the spot,hang em by the aggets,great,but unfortunately,the government will put them in jail for a length of time(taxpayers will foot the bill),have a show trial(taxpayers will pay the bill),jail them for life because the defense lawyer will argue they did not kill anybody,taxpayer will once again pay the bill,so to avoid the taxpayer paying for these scumbags,hang em by the aggets,then shoot them whle they are hanging on the spot.Lots of money will be saved.Another concern is that there are some great people on this site that Ft Dix is basically in their backyard,too close for comfort.Concerning pizza,notice how many of these guys own pizza shops,have a monopoly on 7 elevens and gas stations,innocent immigrants my derriere.

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
Yup, ever the more reason we need to put a stop to allowing illegal criminals coming here and flouting the laws.
La Raza, and other organizations (MS-13) are becoming very militant and want to overthrow democracy and put communism in place.
We need to seal our borders now. And get rid of those who are not here legally. Most of these ppl wish us harm, they do not belong here.

now days when you talk about communism most folks just roll their eyes. I thought this was interesting-http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm.
it is amazing how much of this has been accomplished

Badfish740

Explorer
Feb 19, 2005
Copperhead Road
Concerning pizza,notice how many of these guys own pizza shops,have a monopoly on 7 elevens and gas stations,innocent immigrants my derriere.

This is exactly what I was talking about in my last post. You can't just say that the guy running the gas station is automatically a terrorist because he A: runs a gas station, B: has brown skin, and C: has dark hair. It's not that simple.

From CNN:

Agron Abdullahu, 24, of Buena Vista Township, born in the former Yugoslavia and employed at a Shop-Rite Supermarket.

Concentrating solely on the guys running the 711s and the gas stations is short sighted, foolish, and ultimately dangerous. During WWII we rounded up the Japanese because they were easy to indentify-what of the millions of Italians and Germans living in the U.S. at the time? Cases of homeland sabotage were quite rampant through WWI and WWII-if the Japanese were all locked up who was doing it?

This is not to mention the fact that a lot of these guys running these establishments are Indian. If you know anything about India and Pakistan they hate each other and frequently try to blow each other up. Why? India is predominately Hindu and Buddhist. Pakistan is Muslim. Kind of a big difference. Furthermore, my ancestors left Ireland because they were being starved and abused by the British-did you ever stop to think that people still come to the U.S. for those reasons? I know if I lived in a ----hole where the government had secret police that would kill me not correctly following Allah, teaching my daughter to read, etc...I'd be getting the hell outta Dodge too.

One final thought though. For some reason people seem to be outraged in some weird way about this. The system works, we caught the guys, and they're going down! We should all give a big sigh of relief and say "phew-we learned something from 9/11 and it's making us safer." We live in a free society and I want to keep it that way. Let people come here and make a better life for themselves if they wish, and let the intelligence services capture/kill those who wish us harm. I'll be a pretty sad day when we have to present ID papers when crossing the bridge into Pennsylvania or Delaware-funny Grendel and LongIslandPiney should mention communism...

Where did you get the communism/MS13 connection? They're just another bunch of scumbags who run drugs, guns, and murder people. They're no different from the Bloods and Crips-seriously, you're flattering them by giving them a "cause." Also, there's one easy way to stop illegal immigration from happening-ARREST THE PEOPLE WHO HIRE THEM AND SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESSES. Case closed-too bad no one has the big brass ones to do it. I'm betting that 90% of the lawns on Long Island are mowed by Joe Blow's Landscaping, which is 100% staffed with illegals. Until you're ready to put Joe Blow in jail you're gonna get nowhere.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
Yikes.

Get this...I come home from work on Tuesday & my daughter says "The terrorists guys.....one of them is a friend of mine"

She works at the Williamstown Shop-Rite. I said "A friend?" She responds "Well, I work with him, he's a really nice guy"

I told her don't dare say He's "your friend" again. Say he's a co-worker.

She tells me that for a year or so, The guy's neighbors call the police for suspicious activity & they've never done anything about the guy. Also, she says the guy was taking flying lessons at Cross Keys airport, and said "He didn't have any more money" for lessons after he learned how to fly. (he never learned how to land)

So just imagine that, your daughter works with one of these scumbags.

It's funny, last week I was watching the movie "Red Dawn" she came in , asked "whatcha watching" I explained the movie to her & told her it was my favorite movie when I was younger. After she watched it for 1/2 hour, she said "I can see why you dug this movie. You'd be exactly like the Wolverines"

Damn, I'm proud to see she thinks that way!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The Courier Post said this:

The suspects, who appeared in federal court Tuesday in Camden, allegedly trained by playing paintball in the woods in New Jersey

I wonder where that was at? Rob from work was walking in the woods near his house in Runnemede and ran into a group of men completely decked out in uniforms that covered their face playing war games of some sort. He avoided them because he felt they were out of place.

Guy

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Also, there's one easy way to stop illegal immigration from happening-ARREST THE PEOPLE WHO HIRE THEM AND SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESSES. Case closed-too bad no one has the big brass ones to do it. I'm betting that 90% of the lawns on Long Island are mowed by Joe Blow's Landscaping, which is 100% staffed with illegals. Until you're ready to put Joe Blow in jail you're gonna get nowhere.

That is exactly what I am saying. I see all these illegals stuffed into landscaping and construction trucks, why aren't the people that hire them arrested, fined, and shut down. These companies that hire illegals are commiting treason (it used to be a crime...) against the country and breaking numerous tax and safety laws.
But the politicos are paid off by big business to keep the heat off the illegals and their employers, so not much gets done.:rolleyes: