Glass Insulators

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I"m no historian s I can only tell what I know from personal experience from the 70's till now.I kjnow a little of the3 history of Fries Mill but I know where things are:) I have some stroies from my time at Hollybrook as well. It's ashame they closed it up.Places like that do kids good.

Reactions: stiltzkin

stiltzkin

Explorer
Feb 8, 2022
Medford
There's a Facebook group here with quite a few vintage pictures from the camp - maybe you're already aware of this or are a part of it:

This helps confirm a lot of the things I found via aerial imagery. The bridge to Fries Mill is clearly visible in a few photos. Unfortunately no photos of Potter's Cabin or other historical sites, although people mention it in comments.

Reactions: manumuskin

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
There's a Facebook group here with quite a few vintage pictures from the camp - maybe you're already aware of this or are a part of it:

This helps confirm a lot of the things I found via aerial imagery. The bridge to Fries Mill is clearly visible in a few photos. Unfortunately no photos of Potter's Cabin or other historical sites, although people mention it in comments.
no I was not aware of the group.Thanks!