guess what and where?

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Sorry everyone, I really don't like this new format. I tried to upload my photo and it said it was too big. Then tried to delet this thread to no avail. Go to my facebook under Susie Bakely Loringer and look for the red tower in my albums. You can reply to me there if you like.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am not into Facebook so I will have to pass on that.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Sorry, but Jessica does not have a Facebook account and I don't either. Try searching either of us and you will come up empty. Not really into that.

Guy

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Sorry everyone, I really don't like this new format. I tried to upload my photo and it said it was too big. Then tried to delet this thread to no avail. Go to my facebook under Susie Bakely Loringer and look for the red tower in my albums. You can reply to me there if you like.

You've never been able to delete threads. And there's a million and one free image hosting sites that you can use to share an image on the internet.

http://imageshack.us/

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
I don't use Facebook either. If you want to share something with this community, post it here. If you want to share something with people who use Facebook, post it there.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I know, I know!

The Eiffel Tower :D

Not a facebook kinda person either. Flickr is one of the easier, free photo hosting sites. It used to be really easy, but then they went and changed it, and it dropped to just plain easy on my rating scale.

www.flickr.com