Haunted

Frolickin

Explorer
Apr 21, 2003
Millville, NJ
rdowens.net
Woodjin mentioned that an abandoned house being discussed over here may be haunted.

Not to sully that thread, I am wondering if anyone can point to a house (abandoned or not) which resembles a spooky/haunted house. I am less concerned if it is actually haunted, just that it looks like it is. I need to get a photograph for something and can't think of anything. It cannot be an attraction like the old Brigatine Castle, but rather a real home which, perhaps because of time, appears spooky.

I appreciate the help.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
There are a couple houses at Double Trouble which have a spooky look to them.

At Batsto there's one that I always thought looked haunted. It's near the maintenance buildings; go to the back parking lot and face the restrooms. Turn to your left and walk out that road a short distance, you pass some maintenance buildings and then come to the old house.

Finally, how about the falling down old house on 206 in Atsion?

stizkidz

Piney
May 10, 2003
Tuckerton
Yes, the 2 old houses at Atsion both rule! Also, the house that got a few members of this board fined is pretty creepy looking. It is on Bulltown Rd out by Batsto. Just make sure to photograph it from the road only!

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
The purgatory house on purgatory road off of route 70 in medford is visable from both route 70 and purgatory road now that it is winter. The house might be what you're looking for. The property which is now owned by a wealthy southhampton resident is patrolled due to some vandalism. If you have a good zoom feature on your camera you could probably get a good photo from the road side.

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
I'd be extra careful being around that house.....they recently put up big signs near the driveway saying "24 hour surveillance". I think that's kinda silly, seeing the shape of the house and the fact that it's now empty. I went in it about 2 years ago and didn't get the impression that it was haunted, but that's just me. My doubt in any form of haunting has slowly been increasing over the past few years.