How can I see this picture from.............

BirdWatchinGal

Feb 13, 2005
Manahawkin, NJ
what looks like back in June by Bob M.................."Waiting patiently for the children of Bamber Lake. Those that remain that is. :devil:

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/forums...iew_phot o.php

I followed the link -didnt work and then looked through your gallery Bob and couldnt find it-somewhere else???

Ive been reading the old posts for hours now: enjoyed reading about squealing red ants and looking at mystery animals and such and I think I wouldve really enjoyed this picture of vultures if you know how I can see it.

On a walk behind my home I once saw a group of those Turkey Vultures (5 of them standing around chatting) and then not more than 10 minutes later I stumbled on 4 wild TURKEYS walking around. It made for a very different walk indeed :)

Barb

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
They were all on the swing set, and his comment was perfect for that photo.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
BEHR655 said:
That link was to the old photo gallery. When Ben changed the forum softwear the old gallery would not work so if photos did not get transfered over they were lost. Maybe Bob can post it up again. Steve

I can't find the dang photos. I hate that. If I come across them some day, I'll post.

BirdWatchinGal

Feb 13, 2005
Manahawkin, NJ
Thanks Bob-let me know if you find it someday.

How many vultures were there? Were they turkey vultures or other kind.

They look so darn ominous don't they.

I'm sure it was a great shot.......

Barb

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
BirdWatchinGal said:
Thanks Bob-let me know if you find it someday.

How many vultures were there? Were they turkey vultures or other kind.

They look so darn ominous don't they.

I'm sure it was a great shot.......

Barb

I think there were about 7. I had a shot of them on the fence too I think. There is a group of them that congregates on the light poles on the way to the dam in Bamber.