hows about this?

alfonso

Explorer
Oct 9, 2003
bayville
Visit site
when your driving in the pines put a red hanky or something else on your car antena to tell us apart .i see so many trucks out there and i would like to know if its any of you guys out there. but would feel stupid going up to ever truck seeing if your a part of this group. just a thought/

B

bach2yoga

or we could get njpinebarrens stickers! I do want one next time you order, Ben!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
alfonso,

As far as I know only three of us have the sticker. That would be Ben obviously, along with Steve and I. So as of now if you see the sticker you will know it is one of us.

Guy

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
For nine years I had a white GMC sonoma pickup with a bumper sticker I picked up at Lucille"s that said "Proud to be a Piney from my nose down to my Hiney!" Sadly the sticker went with the truck when i traded it in.Also on the tailgate in big black letters were the words Shooby Go Home which got quite a few comments both negative and positive.I need to personalize my gre machine I have now.No where i can get that piney bumper sticker anymore?Also I"ve had to quit picking on shoobies since one of my barrens buddies is from the poconos now:)
Al

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
Al,
If you can't find that bumper sticker ever think of having one made up? We are the king and queen of lettering on our trucks. I don't know what town your from but if you go to any truck lettering place or sign place they might be willing to make one up for you.

So now ya'll know I have lettering all over my truck. I also have a purple Blazer. Not hard to miss.

Nicole

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I"ll wait till I get a pickup once the kids are grown and then I"ll personalize it.right now I have a four wheel station wagon which was a compromise between what I needed and what I wanted.within a month of getting it it was scratched from front to back.people said what do you take that new truck in the woods?they were horrified.I told them no,it takes me in the woods,could you see me trying to carry that thing down a sugar sand road,I"d give up after half a mile:)
Why buy 4 by 4 if you ain"t gonna use it?The winters around here hardly warrant the extra cost except maybe for last winter.
"Flatwoods Hillbilly"

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
yes thats my green machine.does real good in the woods and can fit down really tight trails.would like a little more clearnce and it"s impossible to ge bigger tires on it without buying new rims too.it"s styled for car tires and the rims won"t fit all terrain types.I want a pickup so i can put a locking cap on it and sleep in it and store stuff.I can sleep reclining in the suzuki and momma in the passenger seat but it just ain"t the same as my old pickup where you could crawl up in the back.A pickup would increase my turning radius which ain"t cool but I could have a little more then my 7.5 inch clearance.
Al

B

BarryC

My truck is a beat up, blue and white, 1987 Ford pickup with the back window nearly covered with stickers of one kind or another. There's a Weird NJ sticker, there's a Bush/Quail `92 sticker, there's a Keep Christ in Christmas sticker, and a bunch of others I don't remember off the top of my head. Plus there's a bunch of police-related stickers like PBA, NJLEOA, and so on. And I have a blue bug shield on the front.
But you never know where I'll be. Sometimes I'm down in Cumberland County, or up in Burlington County, or up in Ocean County, or whatever.
Barry

B

bach2yoga

manumuskin said:
people said what do you take that new truck in the woods?they were horrified.I told them no,it takes me in the woods,could you see me trying to carry that thing down a sugar sand road,I"d give up after half a mile:)

Love that quirky sense of humor!! :rofl:

manumuskin said:
Why buy 4 by 4 if you ain"t gonna use it?The winters around here hardly warrant the extra cost except maybe for last winter.

You'd think...the status, huh? Know what I saw the other day? A black Lincoln Navigator limo. Never saw an SUV limo before. Man, was it long!

Renee

B

bach2yoga

JerseyJim said:
Renee,
I guess you have never been to Seaside Heights during prom season? You see all sorts of SUV Limos down there.
Jersey Jim

No, never been there at all. I stay out of the way when prom season comes around.
Never went to my own prom, either... :(
Renee

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You are no longer allowed to look at the Coors Light girls! :wink:

It is best that I tell you that!

Guy

B

bach2yoga

JerseyJim said:
Ben is allowed to look, he is just not allowed to touch. :furious:

You know that's a two way street, then she can drool over cute well built guys, right??? :lol:

Renee