I Wuz Here

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Sometimes a photo of something seen before invokes a memory deep in our brain cells but we cannot quite place the location where we saw it. I was out this morning trying to beat the rain. I'm going to post a few photos.

Wawa often has charity/donation containers for worthy causes. I'll drop $1.00 in to the container, while saying your name out loud, if you can guess where I was. In order to cut down on just guessing, you promise to drop a dime in for every wrong guess.

I'll post the photos one at a time until I get a correct guess. If no one posts a guess in a couple hours, I'll post another photo.

watermark.php

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have no idea. Now 20 cents. BTW, it was raining here very early so you can see it was late getting your way.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That is a male turtle. Thanks for posting that Bob.

That sure don't look like Old Half Way to me. Did you have your GPS upside down??? :D

Guy

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
I'll drop a buck also. I know a guy here in town who could tell where you had been in the woods by looking at the mud on your truck.

Tom

Explorer
Feb 10, 2004
That is a male turtle. Thanks for posting that Bob.

That sure don't look like Old Half Way to me. Did you have your GPS upside down??? :D

Guy

Guy,

I don't know much about turtles, but how can you tell it is a male?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Guy,

I don't know much about turtles, but how can you tell it is a male?

The males have dark red eyes, the females are much lighter almost yellow. I learned that from Manumuskin.

A female.

IMG_1003.JPG

Guy