I'm back

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Early this month my computer broke hard. Had modem problems as well. So I haven't been online in nearly a month now (i forgot what life was like before the internet) but I have a new computer now and I see I have a lot of catch up to do on reading some threads. Anyway, didn't want anyone to think I was giving the site the cold shoulder or anything:rolleyes:

Jeff

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Was wondering where you were. Passed your house a few times and looked over and saw your vehicle so I knew you were still around.

Guy

subkron

Nov 5, 2008
need a jeep or four wheel drive

hey woodjin, great to see you back.............ive been gone a long time myself...........my old twentyone year old car finally met a pactch of sugar sand it couldnt handle...............had to have it towed out of baptist road.............long hike too..................tried that lake by lakehurst you recommended............nothing.........................press on, karl

ChrisNJ

Explorer
Jan 31, 2006
Medford
Holy cow Jeff, a month without a cpu at home, wish I could do that but ad as it is if mine died my wait would only last as long as shipping from Dell, much much to the dismay of my wife that is.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
hey woodjin, great to see you back.............ive been gone a long time myself...........my old twentyone year old car finally met a pactch of sugar sand it couldnt handle...............had to have it towed out of baptist road.............long hike too..................tried that lake by lakehurst you recommended............nothing.........................press on, karl

Hey Karl. Glad to hear from you again. Sorry that lake didn't work out for you, and sorry to hear about your car as well. Oh Well good excuse to get another one huh?

Jeff