I'm stuck in a puddle and can't get out!

Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
I used to be in those woods enough to know exactly what/where I needed to track in order to make it to the other side. That was years ago. Since then, I don't get out enough to know the state of the holes and how deep or torn up they are. High Crossing was challenging 5-10 years ago. I can only imagine how much more torn up it is now.

c1nj

Explorer
Nov 19, 2008
The difference between the kids getting stuck today and those of us in our late 30s and up was that we didn't have the option of calling our buddies for help on a cell phone. I am sure most of us remember a cold wet hike looking for help.

Reactions: Ben Ruset
Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
Tapatalk seems to have a larger user base from both the admin/board and user side. It's also seems easier to navigate. I'm not sure what's involved in implementing it, but if it's a hassle and comes at an expense, don't worry about it. It would be cool to try if you could get a free demo or something. Mabye others would give it a try too. Thanks.

Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
I understand stand. I can answer that the client/user side doesn't see ads, since there's a small fee for the client, but I can't answer from the server side. I want to say that there aren't any, but I can't be sure 100%. Thanks for considering it anyway. I'm getting along as is.