In case this hasn't been mentioned just yet . . .

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
So was the photo actually taken by the poster who says it was his? I wonder if he has proof and has complained?

Thanks for the link. We need to keep a watch to see what happens if anything.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Check out how far you can scroll down on that site to empty space.

I wish I knew for certain that the photo mentioned was used without permission.

Guy

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Guy, I think that person was just joking around. While I can't say that for sure, but he isn't from jersey, I don't think he was serious though. That billboard like most is ridiculous. Builders and lawyers are not my favorite people in the world. Sorry if this is anyones occupation.

onehand

Explorer
Apr 11, 2005
potter co. pa.
business cares about nothing but profit, most have no scruples and when they contribute to a charity they get a big rite-off (sometimes twice as much as the value products the give away and get free advertising "see what good guys we are" !

in nj it won't be long before if you want to see a tree it will be in a "tree museum"

the BLSJ is just another dispickable organization

i'll get off the soap box now

Bobbleton

Explorer
Mar 12, 2004
NJ
We are gonna miss you Bob. Are you gonna come back?

Thanks! I really wish I'd gotten the chance to get out there with you guys one last time . . . I'll definatly be back to visit a few times in the next year. As for really coming back - who knows. I figure this is my trial period. Maybe I won't be able to stomach coming back, or maybe I'll find out there's too much Jersey in my blood not to (DDT, Pb, Hg :) ).