Interviewees Wanted

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Hey all:

I'm looking for a few folks who wouldn't mind being interviewed via email in the next few weeks. I want to write an article about exploring the Pines through the ages, and comparing how the Pines have changed through the years. That said, I'd like to find people who have explored the woods in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Bonus points if you have some photographs to share.

If you're interested, send me an email at bruset@njpinebarrens.com or a private message.

Thanks!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
What are the benefits of "bonus points?" :D

I almost made the 60's :bang:

Guy

Pan

Explorer
Jul 4, 2011
Arizona
Hey all:

I'm looking for a few folks who wouldn't mind being interviewed via email in the next few weeks. I want to write an article about exploring the Pines through the ages, and comparing how the Pines have changed through the years. That said, I'd like to find people who have explored the woods in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Bonus points if you have some photographs to share.

If you're interested, send me an email at bruset@njpinebarrens.com or a private message.

Thanks!

I explored those woods from 1969 I think it was - right after that article appeared in the travel section of the NY Times - the one about the "windswept pines" - I posted it on here - through the mid 1990's when I moved west, plus some memorable forays down there since. Actually though I stopped going down there so much in the '80's I guess it was because of the tick problem. I took a bunch of of photos, mostly in the 70's. I've posted many of them here. You can contact me by email or PM if you want to.