It never ends

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
That's our friend Jason on one of his many different Facebook pages. Funny, he won't discuss PPA agenda here but he plasters it all over Facebook.

SuperChooch

Explorer
Aug 26, 2011
That's our friend Jason on one of his many different Facebook pages. Funny, he won't discuss PPA agenda here but he plasters it all over Facebook.
Right. He only represents the PPA when the message can be controlled. Where he might face a challenge where he can't control the narrative, such as on this forum, then he no longer can speak for the PPA. Quite convienent.....

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Not the same name, unless he has multiple personalities.

It is him. If you notice he commented in the Courier Post commentary section of Al Horner's article. He made it a point to say that he subscribed to the Courier because of their great reporting on either Al's commentary or the stories the paper has been printing. Not sure which one he was referring to.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
At the Land Users meeting at Hammonton High School, I loved how he was handing out "scripts" & "coaching" the young people who seemed like they were gathered up at Rutgers' campus & bussed in to the event. I sat a few rows behind them & enjoyed watching the PPA switching out pre-written comments & helping their comments as they stood in line.

WaretownMike

Explorer
Jul 16, 2013
Waretown
At the Land Users meeting at Hammonton High School, I loved how he was handing out "scripts" & "coaching" the young people who seemed like they were gathered up at Rutgers' campus & bussed in to the event. I sat a few rows behind them & enjoyed watching the PPA switching out pre-written comments & helping their comments as they stood in line.
That is extremely smart as it gets everyone on the same page, especially good for fresh young people who may be naive enough to swallow the entirety of what the PPA is pushing. They just want to be part of a "cause" and will probably read a Hitler speech if put in their hands.