Jan 22 - The Cassville Tavern

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Well, it's not really a get-together for exploring, but I am trying to get some people together on the 22nd to have a few beers at the Cassville Tavern.

History Buffs will get a kick out of being able to drink in an authentic old Piney bar that (more or less) resembles how it was back in the old days. (It's got a very small bar.) Drinking buffs will get a kick out of how they exchange "money" for "drinks."

We're having a very informal get-together for my upcoming 27th so I figured I'd extend an invite to my friends here.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
bruset said:
Well, it's not really a get-together for exploring, but I am trying to get some people together on the 22nd to have a few beers at the Cassville Tavern.

History Buffs will get a kick out of being able to drink in an authentic old Piney bar that (more or less) resembles how it was back in the old days. (It's got a very small bar.) Drinking buffs will get a kick out of how they exchange "money" for "drinks."

We're having a very informal get-together for my upcoming 27th so I figured I'd extend an invite to my friends here.

Your getting old! Then again you were 7 when Jessica was born :(

Guy

lgench

Explorer
Jan 19, 2005
Bristol, PA
Even though I'm one of those people from across the Delaware, I think I can find the Cassville Tavern! What are the hours of this event? Thanx!

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
From about 7-8PM till whenever. But I am not 100% sure it is still happening. My wife is in the hospital right now so it all depends if she gets out today and if she has a clean bill of health.