jim ungehajer's illness

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am sorry you did not know until now. I guess I should have written you.

How is being a father going?

Guy

wolfspider05

Explorer
Nov 12, 2004
Riverside Nj
I am sorry you did not know until now. I guess I should have written you.

How is being a father going?

Guy

I love it Guy, its a lot of fun, he will be 2 in July. I cannot wait to introduce him to the pines!

As for Jim, I am kind of taken back by it all, it's a shame. Don't worry about not writing me, it's my fault for not being on that often. I am thankful for the time I did get to spend with him exploring, and I guess you never know when its your time to check out. RIP Jim

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I got to take a ride in Jims jeep out at moores beach road.I balked at the set of particuarly nasty holes in my XL7.Jim was following me.he said pull over and get in we can do this and you know,He did do it.that was one bajaing old man.then he di it again on the way out thankfully.
Al

wolfspider05

Explorer
Nov 12, 2004
Riverside Nj
I got to take a ride in Jims jeep out at moores beach road.I balked at the set of particuarly nasty holes in my XL7.Jim was following me.he said pull over and get in we can do this and you know,He did do it.that was one bajaing old man.then he di it again on the way out thankfully.
Al

HAHA I remember when he had his Taurus, lol he thought it was a 4x4 Jeep, he used it like it was anyway. :)