Just Something To Look At

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I figured while we all are somewhat stuck at home I would post a few photos that some may not have viewed. Actually, I was just going to send them to my mom and decided to post here also.

Me walking at Atsion lake which was drained while construction of the recreation area was being built.

AtsionLakeDrained_.JPG

A blurry photo of me and the late KC Mahon 45 years ago. The photo was taken at this location long before anything was built around there. Switch to topo after viewing.

9:75_.JPG

Me along the canal on DeMarco's property which now is the Parker Preserve.
About here.

InTree2:83_.JPG

The back of my head in my Land Cruiser when I had thicker hair and a different hair color :bang:

Image086_.JPG

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Great idea Tee :guinness:

The National Park Service has virtual tours for some of the systems parks and rec area's. Click on the green links or search for other parks.

"National Parks Service virtual tours
NPS offers virtual tours of some of their most popular parks, museums and historical sites. Visitors can go to the Statue of Liberty, Yellowstone National Park in Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming, Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska, Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River in New York and Pennsylvania, and Devils Tower National Monument in Wyoming, all from the comfort and safety of home. Dozens of other spots can be found by searching the park service's website. "

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Another view.

tree_.JPG

You can see the lake is not that deep along Atsion Road.

8:78AtsionLake_.JPG

Reactions: Boyd