Kodak film

B

BarryC

Thanks. That's the film I buy, and I buy it at Walmart in 4-packs, for $5.87. That's one of those things I won't buy anywhere but Walmart. Thanks.
bunnymom3 said:
I don't know if anyone uses Kodak 200 speed bright sun and flash film but at Walmart it is $1.97 for a roll of 24.

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
hmmm this is a single roll. Sorry I didn't want you to run there and find out it wasn't a 4 pack. The sign said was $3.98 now 1.97. I always buy my film at work because I get a 20% discount and it works out to be about the same as Walmart.

This is my first time using this kind. I always use the max versatility by Kodak so I'm glad someone out there likes it.

B

BarryC

Well, remembering what I pay for 4-packs, I know that even at $1.97 for a single roll, the 4-packs are still a lot cheaper per roll. I've been using Kodak Gold 200 film for 14 years, although I think they may have called it something different back then. Anyway, thanks.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
When I was shooting 35mm, I always tended to use 400 speed film. Both in B&W and color it seemed to work the best for me in the pines.

Sometimes I miss shooting 35mm - I'm all digital now. I should drag out my 35mm and use it more often.

njvike

Explorer
Jul 18, 2003
Sparta, NJ
home.earthlink.net
I still use both only because the 35MM has a better telescopic lens. Eventually, I have to wind up scanning those shots so I have them ready to upload or send out.

I'm going to have to see if the Kodak digital camera has one available. If so, Santa will get a new request :)

B

bach2yoga

bruset said:
When I was shooting 35mm, I always tended to use 400 speed film. Both in B&W and color it seemed to work the best for me in the pines.

Sometimes I miss shooting 35mm - I'm all digital now. I should drag out my 35mm and use it more often.

I liked the 400 better too, though I did use 800 as well.

Ken, I don't know about your camera but I know that Nikon has a telescopic lens available for its digital with an adapter. I don't have that lens yet.
Renee

B

bach2yoga

bruset said:

Hmm....I am still trying to get used to the digital. But I just picked up my CDs yesterday from my 35 mm and spent $158 for them, with no hard copies. I certainly won't miss the cost of processing!!!

I think I will always tend to use my 35mm for certain things though.

Renee