LlewellynTheFist

PancoastDrifter

Explorer
Dec 7, 2008
www.flickr.com
LlewellynTheFist is a name written on a black board in a favorite movie of mine, "The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain".

I used the name to create a flickr account to share photos elsewhere and not bonk my feeble server or use this forum photo gallery to link elsewhere (courtesy). It is not all PB stuff. Some of the pics I have posted here are there and available full size, as one of you asked about desktop use (below). Feel free. I might eventually move all my photos there as I am going beyond what space I have locally. Anyway, tiresome explanation, enjoy.

LlewellynTheFists' Photostream

3565105307_03c6cf94e3.jpg

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
LlewellynTheFist is a name written on a black board in a favorite movie of mine, "The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain".

I used the name to create a flickr account to share photos elsewhere and not bonk my feeble server or use this forum photo gallery to link elsewhere (courtesy). It is not all PB stuff. Some of the pics I have posted here are there and available full size, as one of you asked about desktop use (below). Feel free. I might eventually move all my photos there as I am going beyond what space I have locally. Anyway, tiresome explanation, enjoy.

LlewellynTheFists' Photostream

3565105307_03c6cf94e3.jpg

Llewellyn was my grandfathers middle name, passed down from my ancestors. I also enjoy that movie, it never boors me. How about Morgan the Goat?

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
God, seriously? Those photos are all incredibly good, I was wondering what you were using. You have a real talent.

My first 35mm SLR was a cheap, totally non-automatic, whistile-and-bell-less Yashica (loved it), but, as PancoastDrifter reveals, it's not the camera, but the eye.

These are great.

PancoastDrifter

Explorer
Dec 7, 2008
www.flickr.com
Morgan The Goat and Jones The Prize Cabbage, I already use elsewhere, wink-wink.

Rev. Robert Jones: Have you no shame?
Morgan the Goat: No... I can't think where I've left it!

Llewellyn The Fist is on the black board when Morgan is taking bets on the height of the mountain.