Mark Demitroff Presents Old Weymouth North: A New Look — Thursday August 25, 2022 at 6:30PM

teleflux

Scout
Nov 29, 2020
Mays Landing
matthunsberger.com
Friends of the Parks, Inc. will be hosting a lecture by Mark Demitroff at the Nature Center in Estell Manor Park. See the details below. Please come out if you can!

Our next Friends of the Parks Speaker's Program:

Thursday August 25, 2022 at 6:30PM

Speaker Mark Demitroff will present

Old Weymouth North -- A New Look

c. 1830 Survey of Dr. Reuban Willits donated by David lams to the Cumberland Historical Society now curated at Stockton's Bork Library

IN PERSON: Nature Center in Estell Manor Park
109 Blvd. Rt. 50, Mays Landing, NJ 08330
or via ZOOM: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83225701088?pwd=VklvZy9TYVgxMDRQVnUvMGhkSllJdz09

Everyone is welcome to attend. Light refreshments.

Did anyone attend via Zoom? If so, can you let me know how the quality was?
I did. For the first five minutes there were individuals also on Zoom who did not mute their mic, so that made it a bit difficult to hear. The audio was better once that was resolved but at some points I had trouble picking up what Mark was saying. The shared screen via one of the participants was great, as one could follow along with the visuals in the presentation. Overall, yet another informative talk by Mark, leaving me with greater insight as well as questions on the subject discussed.

teleflux

Scout
Nov 29, 2020
Mays Landing
matthunsberger.com
I did. For the first five minutes there were individuals also on Zoom who did not mute their mic, so that made it a bit difficult to hear. The audio was better once that was resolved but at some points I had trouble picking up what Mark was saying. The shared screen via one of the participants was great, as one could follow along with the visuals in the presentation. Overall, yet another informative talk by Mark, leaving me with greater insight as well as questions on the subject discussed.
Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear it was mostly good. I'll see if anything can be done to improve the sound quality for the next one. They're planning on having more of these hybrid-type lectures in the future. Definitely a super interesting talk by Mark, as always!

Reactions: Boyd