Markers/Boundaries

Glenn Walters

Explorer
Oct 2, 2013
Teegate. Was looking for an old post. I think it was from you. I am breaking into the marker finding game. Looks like alot of fun and very interesting. I remember a post where you found a marker directly east of Aserdaten, due south of the Serengeti. I believe it was on the factory branch banks. Ring a bell? If so could you please direct me to that post.
Thanks

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Glenn,

You really are going to have a hard time finding that stone unless you try this. Print out my photo that shows the location of the stone on the map. Then use the Live Maps here to move the pointer to the same location.

There are two access routes to get there but one of them is best. Look the 1995 aerials over closely and they will give you the best chance of getting there semi easily. You will have to walk most of the way.

Guy

Reactions: dogg57

Glenn Walters

Explorer
Oct 2, 2013
Guy,
Walking is not an issue. Thanks for the info. And I will definitely try your method. I will get as close as I can quickly so I can spend some time searching. Thanks again. Will keep you all posted and send pics of my journey, whether successful or not. Maybe you will recongnize something that would help me the next time if I am not successful the first time. Thanks again Guy