[May 18, 2013] [CANCELED] NJPB Atsion Get-Together/Tour (Vincentown, NJ)

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
It's been a long time since we've had a site get-together and, with the articles on Atsion that I've posted recently, I've been plotting a meetup/guided tour of the town.

It looks like it will be Saturday, May 18th at 1pm. Meet in the parking lot behind the Atsion mansion. I'm going to try to see if I can get the mansion opened up for us as part of the tour.

Please RSVP so I can get a head count.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jessica wants to know if there are refreshments :D

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Well, there probably will be a bunch of new faces from the NJPB Facebook page. It looks like the mansion tour is a go as well.

Those folks who have poked around Atsion before and/or know the history of the various buildings probably won't get too much out of the tour. This is going to be geared primarily for newbies.

Reactions: pineywoman
Guh, canoeing that weekend, we'll actually be putting it at Atsion that morning. That's a shame, the tour of the mansion with the group a few years back was really good. Have fun!

I also should have assumed that this place would have a facebook group. Learn something new every day.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I may not be able to stay long. Jessica and I will stop by for a while.

Guy

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I am going to try to be there. Ray and I will be at the Hamonton Flea Market selling, so I am going to sneak out around 12:30.... Put me down for a definite maybe....

johnnyb

Explorer
Feb 22, 2013
Oops!
Prior commitment elsewhere.
Sorry
johnny b
P.S. Really want to see inside Mansion; next time, I guess......

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
I am going to try to be there. Ray and I will be at the Hamonton Flea Market selling, so I am going to sneak out around 12:30.... Put me down for a definite maybe....

Ok, sounds good!

JohnnyB: Mansion tours will be going on a regular schedule starting in May or June, I believe. Every Saturday at 1 and 2 PM.

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
The old man just told me I have a baby shower that I have to cook for that day, so I am out too. I will definitely be taking a tour over the summer though! I want to see the mansion!!!