MISSING PERSON: PAMELA MEYERS
LAST SEEN IN WHATON STATE FOREST AREA
5'8 160LBS
BLONE HAIR
WAS DRIVING A 2002 WHITE YUKON PLATE # PTH-83X
WAS LAST SEEN JANUARY 25TH

CONTACT THE EVESHAM POLICE WITH INFO
856-983-1111

I called the department to get any additional info as to a more exact location and was directed to this # 856-983-1116. The sergant was not available so I did not get any additional info.

Everybody keep your eyes open.

Jeff

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
January 25th is today. So she went missing today and they have a poster out already?

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I thought today was the 25th. The poster said Sunday January 25th so I assumed I had todays date wrong. I would guess she went missing yesterday and they made a mistake with the date.

Jeff

Pine Baron

Explorer
Feb 23, 2008
Sandy Run
I saw the same flyer at Sally Star's Pizza last night. It said she went missing at 2pm on Jan.25. She was last seen driving a white Yukon Denali, wearing a white t-shirt and blue sweats.

John-

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
Wharton's a big place, it would help to have more information. Also a Denali is a big SUV. I have a Tahoe and there are not many roads I can go down without scratching it. It is very easy to get stuck now. I am avoiding many roads with my TJ because of that and I have no backup.

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
we were out on the backside of wharton yesterday near carranza , and we stumbled across 2 rangers who said she was found and never went back the pines , they just thought it may have been a place where she would go

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
I'm sorry, I thought someone posted she had showed up o.k.. I hope she is. Forgive me for my stupid remarks.

Mike :ninja:

No Mike, you wern't stupid, I wasn't clear. I belive Devilstoy post that the rangers said she was found safe, it's just that that fact didn't show up in the Central Record article. We will probably never know the whole story.

I enjoy your posts. :)

Ed

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
According to a small article in the Burlington County Times today, authorities found Ms Meyers in an undisclosed location in Waterford Township.
Perhaps some of our members in Pestletown caught sight of her? :rolleyes:
Jerseyman

Actually sir, the only thing I've ever seen about this person has been on here.
I suppose I've just not been paying attention.
As Guy notes, no image so I would not even know who to be looking for and my wife
never mentioned any unusual vehicles of late.
(back here, if it's not a vehicle that is a "regular", it generally gets noticed)
Hope everything works out.

g.