More Eco Terrorism?

NJSPP790

Mar 26, 2010
If you would like an immediate response from the NJ State Park Police, call our dispatch at 1-877-WARN-DEP (1-877-927-6337)

Kevinhooa

Explorer
Mar 12, 2008
Hammonton, NJ.
www.flickr.com
Someone posted a link to this thread on ADVrider.com warning the dual sporters. It is crazy, and what a waste of time for whoever did it - although I'm sure whoever it is thinks there time was justified. Many years ago a friend of mine hit a random steel cable across a road and it broke some ribs and messed up his pancreas pretty bad. There wern't any no trespassing signs either. I found a bunch of twisted steel spikes behind the country cupboard one time too. I took them with me to make sure they stayed out of the woods. I think there's a thread somewhere on here about someone putting spikes in Bamber somewhere. And there's the famous saw lady we all heard so much about last year that was trying to cut out the planks across the top of the CNJ trestles. Bastards :argh:.

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
Mark - In my post you can read "sinking" as tearing the shit out of everything. Forgive me, but I don't understand your last sentence? You mean by these jack asses tearing up the roads less normal people have access? Why wouldn't that make you worry?

All I meant Joe is that the long-term ecological damage of the 4x4s is not my biggest concern. The lack of accessibility to other users of the woods that they create is the real problem. Probably didn't word it very well.

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
Thank you Detective, for the useful numbers. I programmed them into my phone as well. And we don't mean any disrespect calling you guys rangers...some habits are hard to break....

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I programed them into my phone also. BTW, here is his full size Avatar.

Guy

Attachments

89.7 KB · Views: 405

judy

Mar 25, 2010
Shelby,Ohio
I guess I have to say something here, I'm not a "Tree Hugger"but I believe the earth is here for us to enjoy yet not destroy.I'm all into 4x4in myself, used to do it all the time, till I had to sell my truck! Grandkids you know. Anyways, you use common sense,keep it the way that you found it and possible cleaner for your kids.Then fight to preserve what you have!Your own way, and your life. Just something to think about.:colbert: