Morning viewers

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It is obvious that most people must check this site in the morning judging by todays large turnout at 5:30 AM.

"Most users ever online was 24 on Oct 28, 2003 - 05:26 AM"

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am at work by then and don't have time to check it in the morning, but most people must have the time.

Guy

B

BarryC

If I get up on time (4:45), then I can get shaved and eat breakfast on time and be out the door on the way to work by 5:30. Sometimes I take a quick glance at the site before running out the door, assuming I get up and do the other stuff on time. With cable it's easy. But usually I don't bother. I don't have the time to answer anything anyway.
TeeGate said:
It is obvious that most people must check this site in the morning judging by todays large turnout at 5:30 AM.

"Most users ever online was 24 on Oct 28, 2003 - 05:26 AM"

Guy

B

bach2yoga

I noticed that right now BEHR and I are online, it says it is almost 6 a.m., ....the change in time is not reflected yet...
Renee

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Early AM is without a doubt the best time of the day. It is quiet, and if you are out on the roads it is so much more enjoyable to drive.

Guy

KARL

Scout
Sep 7, 2003
BARNEGAT
Visit site
shucks, you poor younguns still working and raising kids.......ive been retired six years,and try never to get up before nine am......i do admit grandkids do interfere with that plan now and then........it is nice to be up and hiking on the trails early though.......it does bother me that they built that doggone bad boys camp at carranza..........makes me nervous each time i camp in the area............it is an isolated spot though,and im sure nobody wanted it in their back yard either..........press on ,kids

KARL

Scout
Sep 7, 2003
BARNEGAT
Visit site
bach2yoga, hello bach.......in a contary mood......i must be getting old......but must disagree with that statement you use from gunaranta.......a hindu mystic i presume.......first off,we must cling to the truth and basic values.........we must reject untruth and false values.....one should not accomodate to everything that comes down the pike........i prefer henry david thoreau myself......press on though......i like to read your comments

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Karl,

Since you seem to be the oldest of the group, what can you tell me about the artillery range that was at Coyle Field? I have been trying to find info on the large cement foundation that is located behind Coyle Field. I believe it was used to block incoming shells but that is just a guess.

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/~teegate/10_78_And_12_2002.jpg

Guy