Mountain Lions in the Pines

jdragon130

Oct 7, 2008
Gloucester County
My parents as well as others have seen a giant cat in Ceres Park in Mantua Twp. If you know where that is you know it is not very large at all. My parents are extremely nature oriented and wouldn't make something like this up. I know they saw a giant cat. I am not talking a large domesticated cat neither. They haven't been the only people to report sightings there too.

Aaron

Explorer
Jul 29, 2007
2 weeks ago, i had a ring tail lemur run in front of my car, i was about 2 miles from the capemay zoo and he was obviously an escaped animal from there, i did contact them as i am sure the car in the other lane that came with in a few feet of hitting it did also.

Pretty sure there are more than two FL panthers and they're not doing so hot. One breeding pair is not a viable population.

No, not a viable population, but I bet they make one hell of a mess in a chicken coup! Seriously, do African Lions have a chance out on thier own in our winter weather (with out feed / heated shelter? They might make it through are spring / summer / autumn, But I find winter hard to believe. Still, if they escaped since then..........