Music for the day

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
yes i do have a cd player and I would like that.Is she from America? has a dfinite Celtic sound to her.she even has a song about Eire I found on youtube.
Al

Al, I was looking through this thread and saw this post from a few years ago. Not sure if you saw this when you were researching her, but she was the backup singer on 'The Battle of Evermore'.

You've mentioned Celtic music before in our conversations. Have you heard anything before by Maggie Boyle? She was featured on the closing credit song of the movie 'Patriot Games'. I love this one:

Clannad's music was also featured in the movie.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Al, I was looking through this thread and saw this post from a few years ago. Not sure if you saw this when you were researching her, but she was the backup singer on 'The Battle of Evermore'.

You've mentioned Celtic music before in our conversations. Have you heard anything before by Maggie Boyle? She was featured on the closing credit song of the movie 'Patriot Games'. I love this one:

Clannad's music was also featured in the movie.
I haven't heard of Maggie Boyle but I have most of Clannads stuff.Clannad is one of my favorite Celtic groups

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Very nice Jeff .... he did well. You can feel quite proud for helping him along. He sure is tall for 13.

I am always going back and watching this video that has almost 9 million views.

Guy