New Friendship Gate

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We need undercover police ORV riders. Buy a few really nice off road vehicles and head out to the play area's and get a small amount of mud on the vehicles. Then wait for the big guns to come along to show them up and bingo........ just saying.

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
We need undercover police ORV riders. Buy a few really nice off road vehicles and head out to the play area's and get a small amount of mud on the vehicles. Then wait for the big guns to come along to show them up and bingo........ just saying.

That's an awesome idea. But then they could say it's entrapment

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If a cop is a security guard in a bank and you come in and rob it, is that entrapment?? Seems the same to me if a cop is in the woods protecting them, and you come along and tear them up.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ

A couple of hidden camera's that are monitored would be cheaper. Just have LE meet them on the way out, confiscate their vehicles and show the judge the tape.

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
If a cop is a security guard in a bank and you come in and rob it, is that entrapment?? Seems the same to me if a cop is in the woods protecting them, and you come along and tear them up.

I've seen this happen when the troopers In Buena had dirtbikes and chased a group of atv's and caught 2 of them when it went to court they claimed it was entrapment and got off. I however believe that this could be done and should be! the forest fire service in Mays Landing had a few Cherokee's the last time I was by there and there cheep to outfit to do just that and the shop should be able to handle doing that. They build trucks so the should be able to up fit a jeep. Your idea is great Teegate and would make these a__hats think twice after a few of them have there stuff impounded and there run thru the wringer and fined thru the teeth

Last edited:
Reactions: Broke Jeep Joe

Broke Jeep Joe

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Waterford Twp
I believe Manchester did that years ago at Sarco/Heritage Minerals. Good turn out. I have run into a SPP officer on a Suzuki DRZ 400 and also in a Polaris Razer. so they do have some capability to reach these places but need more. I have mentioned an idea Mower and I discussed to a friend, we will see what happens

Reactions: mowergod