New member saying "hi"

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Hello All,

Just stumbled across this site today and it's terrific, what I had always hoped might exist someday! Bravo. Have spent the past 12 years extensively exploring the pines and have taken many thousands of photos since I got my first digital camera in 1999. Two years ago I got my own little "piece of the pines" and live out in the woods on several acres in the southern part of Medford Township.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing and sharing stories with all of you around here in the future!

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Boyd said:
Hello All,

Just stumbled across this site today and it's terrific, what I had always hoped might exist someday! Bravo. Have spent the past 12 years extensively exploring the pines and have taken many thousands of photos since I got my first digital camera in 1999. Two years ago I got my own little "piece of the pines" and live out in the woods on several acres in the southern part of Medford Township.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing and sharing stories with all of you around here in the future!

Welcome to the site! I'd love to have my own piece of the pines - unfortunately all I have are some small pitch pines in my yard and a ton of pine needles.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Boyd said:
Hello All,

Nice to have you as a member. Feel free to add some photo's to the Members Gallery.

Guy