new toys

Jan 3, 2007
Cherry Hill
I just got my fiance and myself a new camera. We are real excited about it. Its a Nikon D40. Ive had experience with older Nikons and loved them and I figuered its time to enter the digital era. Pretty soon youll be seeing some of our photographs up here. Im headed to do the trail to the Mullica River Camp on Monday, nice short little summer hike and then Ill be practicing some survival techniques at the campsite. Just some basic fire lighting, cooking, and maybe trap/weapon making techniques. It should be fun and I should get some nice shots. Looking forward to getting some pictures up here. Take care!:v:

I just got my fiance and myself a new camera. We are real excited about it. Its a Nikon D40. Ive had experience with older Nikons and loved them and I figuered its time to enter the digital era. :v:

Dig-i-tal-l-l
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama dont take my SD card away

(With profound apologies to Paul Simon) :ninja:

Congrats on the acquisition, watchingtrainsgoby!! I'm sure you are "pining" away to use it!! :D

Best regards,
Jerseyman

Jan 3, 2007
Cherry Hill
Dig-i-tal-l-l
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama dont take my SD card away

(With profound apologies to Paul Simon) :ninja:

Congrats on the acquisition, watchingtrainsgoby!! I'm sure you are "pining" away to use it!! :D

Best regards,
Jerseyman

::laughs:: thanks and great rendition by the way!:v: