Nj Covered Bridges

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I remember them replacing this bridge in 71 when I was six.used to have board sidewalks and you could see the river through the gaps in the boards.Now they're ready to rebuild it again.No wonder I feel so old.Even steel and concrete can't last this long.
My dad used to own the Getty Station at the east end of the bridge on the NW corner of Buck and Main.Long ago tore down

Reactions: Boyd

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Well, I opened the Vermont newspaper I have delivered to us each week and there is now one less covered bridge in the world. You won't believe what happened to it, and how.

Wick

Explorer
Mar 6, 2016
Forked River
Well, I opened the Vermont newspaper I have delivered to us each week and there is now one less covered bridge in the world. You won't believe what happened to it, and how.

Wow, that is very unlikely and quite a shame. You probably have a better chance of getting bit by a shark or hit by lightning.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com

Hopefully they will rebuild