Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Just a heads up, the Image Gallery here is no longer accepting new uploads. In the future I will be investigating a replacement for it, but probably not for user uploads. I still think your best bet is to use Flickr, Picasa, Imgur, or attach your images to posts here.

cudgel

Mar 5, 2013
Mount Holly
OK, now I know why I can't upload any photos, I was starting to think I was going crazy:confused:
It was just a few pics so no big deal, I'm just not gonna bother, computers frustrate me enough as it is.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
It is easy to include photo's in your post and this capability is not going away. When you type your message, notice the button below on the right that says "upload a file" - click that. Now just browse your computer to find the file and upload it. When it is done, click the button to insert the full size image in your post and you're all set.

I'm sure everyone here will agree - we would love to see any pictures that you have. :)

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
The gallery will be going away this week. Photos already uploaded will stay (to not break image links in old threads) but the ability to log on and see who posted what will be eliminated.

If you haven't already collected what you've uploaded, please do so.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Sometime within the next four hours the gallery will cease to function. You won't be able to browse through people's galleries and albums anymore, and the old historical map archive will stop working. (There's a new, much better, one now.)

For as long as I have enough disk space I will keep the photos up so that they don't stop showing in old forum posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.