Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
How about vinyl lettering like this?

aab.sized.jpg

bnsilly

Scout
Apr 3, 2003
New Jersey
OH YEAH..........that works too, much easier to see. While on my runs I often see various trucks and such on the side of the roads in areas I know are known for their treasures. I'd like to be able to yell out the window, "Hey do I know you from Bens site". Just today I saw a man taking pics of the White Horse Tavern site. I drive by there everyday on my run. Would be nice to finally meet a few of the folks from your site. One never knows who'll they'll meet in the woods.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have always been interested in the lettering that is on your vehicle Ben. But I felt you may not want people to think that the site is mine, so I did not mention it. I will buy one. Do you get a deal with a quantity?

Guy

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
It doesn't matter who people think "own" the site. We all "own" it in a way, since it wouldn't be worth anything if nobody ever came here. I just have the privledge of "paying" for it. :)

I just checked. Discounts happen at quan. 100. But it will only cost $10 (each) to have the vinyl lettering that I have reproduced. It would be 1.5"x18". Tack on tax and shipping and you're looking at around $14-15 each.

Whomever is interested let me know and I will place an order.

bnsilly

Scout
Apr 3, 2003
New Jersey
:bounce: :bounce: :bow: :bounce: :bounce: :bow: :bounce: :bounce:

ME TOO......

ME TOO......

:bounce: :bounce: :bow: :bounce: :bounce: :bow: :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.