not cool

Overall, the site is well done, the tone is one of an exciting adventure (rather than disrespectful or crazy "BIGFOOT! ALIENS! BIGFOOTED ALIENS! ALSO GHOSTS!"), and it's a great thing that these kids care enough to share it. I enjoy reading it and thinking "Wow, I haven't been to/thought about that place in years!"

People get their interests started somewhere, and these girls are interested in the history and culture of New Jersey, and that's awesome. If young people (and in my young 30s, I feel not quite part of that group anymore) don't get interested in the historical and ecological treasures in the pinelands then, at some point in the future, no one will care enough to take care of the Pine Barrens. There must be a balance for those who don't care.

In conclusion - Apu Zen, I love your site, keep up the good work. Please don't climb on the ruins, I want them to be there when my kids are old enough to get mad at me for dragging them out to see them.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That is right off of 539. That person is REALLY reaching. That is a tree or branch.