November Pine Barrens Happy Hour

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
Thursday sounds better....For me, I usually do a first friday thing every month. For everyone in general, the Pic will be less crowded if that is where you are planning on holding it....

Mts83

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
Sourland Mountains
www.wtfda.info
I realize it may not be easy for some, but a few gtg's ago we had it on Monday night at the Pic which turned out great, nice turnout, trivia + bogo too. Wed nights are all you can eat wings, though that also brings out the crowds. Personally, in terms of the 4th or 5th, either would probably be ok.

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
Either Thursday or Friday works for me.
I vote for the Pic, but only because it is one of my favorite places in the continental United States. Another location would be fine.

Glo

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
I'd try to make it this time around. Pic is fine w me. If its room you're concerned about, Mayos (old log cabin) on 72 in Chatsworth has been a fav of mine lately. Never too crowded and they have a pool table and juke. Wings arent as famous as the Pics, but theyre pretty dam good. Not sure if this is too far for people. Keep us posted.

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
I work in Princeton, so it's a straight shot down 206 for me to get there.

I spent a few years growing up in Brick but most of my time was spent in Eatontown.
Gotcha. Just wondering because I think I read a post where you mentioned your age, which was about the same as mine if I recall. Thought maybe growing up in the same town you might be a familiar face. Anyway, Im gonna try my best to make the Pic trip and put some faces with all the names on the board.
Mike

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
You missed a good time Ben.

It was great seeing everyone! Friends, conversation, beer and wings...who could ask for more?

Next month...the Silver Fox????

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
You missed a good time Ben.

It was great seeing everyone! Friends, conversation, beer and wings...who could ask for more?
Next month...the Silver Fox????

Just remember... FOX = no food.
She just serves spirits right now.
there is a move to revive the place but for now, dinner will not be an option.

g.