Paranormal State

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
They contacted us about staying overnight at Wells Mills and filming part of the segment at the Oakley/Conrad cabin. Unfortunately, the plan fell through. While on their way here to scout out the location they ran out of gas and never rescheduled the visit. I guess we will never know if we have a demon problem.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
Hmmm, Penn State students (should be smart kids, right?) and ran out of gas? It's probably a good thing. Do you think this would cause the same sort of stuff the WNJ does?

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Hmmm, Penn State students (should be smart kids, right?) and ran out of gas? It's probably a good thing. Do you think this would cause the same sort of stuff the WNJ does?

College won't make folks smart, just teach them how to use whatever smarts they already have. Some folks have less than others. Parents need to learn that before they waste their money :rofl:

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I wasn't gonna watch this tonight until devilstoy sent me a text to remind me. So I watched it. And am so glad that I did. It was worth it just for the laugh factor.

I think my thoughts through the whole show were, "You gotta be friggin' kidding me!"

Side note: Maybe we should invite them back to look for the elusive mountain lions. If they found old JD that quick....

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
I watched it with my 12 year old daughter because she thought it might be too scary to watch alone. Afterward, she proclaimed "that was pretty lame". From the mouths of babes!

jburd641

Explorer
Jan 16, 2008
Port Charlotte, Fl.
I missed it. Did they borrow the heat seeking radio controlled helicopter from "Monsterquest?"
Shame they didn't film after the snow, they could have tracked it.