Pine Barrens Christmas Gifts

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Anybody get any Pine Barrens related gifts?

I got an interesting book - "Seasons of the Pines - A Photographic Tour of the New Jersey Pine Barrens" by Bob Birdsall.

Isn't Bob a PBX member, or a member of Barry's or Renee's site? The name sounds REALLY familiar to me.

Anyway, it's a great book full of photographs of the Pine Barrens (mostly nature) in each season. I've never seen as much wildlife in the Pines as Bob seems to have captured on film.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
bruset said:
Anybody get any Pine Barrens related gifts?

I got an interesting book - "Seasons of the Pines - A Photographic Tour of the New Jersey Pine Barrens" by Bob Birdsall.

Isn't Bob a PBX member, or a member of Barry's or Renee's site? The name sounds REALLY familiar to me.

Anyway, it's a great book full of photographs of the Pine Barrens (mostly nature) in each season. I've never seen as much wildlife in the Pines as Bob seems to have captured on film.

He did ask to joint the Pine Barren Explorers. I forgot to put him on the email, thanks for reminding me. I have to find his card. I met him at Wells Mills. A very likeable guy. Great shots in that book.

Lorun

Explorer
Apr 10, 2004
Woolwich
Bob BIrdsall also is involved with a wildlife rescue/edecation center in Medford called Cedar Run. He had a program this past year where he took folks put to fin and phoyo willdlife.