Pine Barrens Happy Hour

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Is there any interest in having a meetup at the Pic or something on Fri Oct 1st for a few apps and drinks? Figure 6:30-ish?

There hasn't really been a site-wide get-together yet this year, and I really wouldn't mind raising a glass with you folks.

Also: There will be a mandatory group hug at the conclusion of the event.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ

My yellowstone friends do the same thing. I'm getting a bit nervous about this kind of thing :clint:

I would like to be there, but will be in Maine taking pictures and freezing.

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I will be there as it stands right now. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I haven't.

And I think that we should have one with Glo in November as well. I'll absolutely meet up with you Glo. Our meeting was much too short last time!

turtle

Explorer
Feb 4, 2009
a village...in the pines
Hmmmm....

Wings ~ yeungs! Mugs ~ hugs! Hollow legs! I hate to miss the fun.... but will be out of town. I'll raise one to the forum from a Blue Ridge mountain top. See you all Nov. 1.

turtle

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
I have been chewing on this trying to let reason and accountability get the better of me.
They both lost.
I've got one seriously long and hard day going on Saturday so being out late is not an option, but...
I will be by for a short spell to share time with you good folk.

g.

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
I would really enjoy putting some faces with the names. October, though, is going to be an absolutely crazy month as my daughter is getting married on the 16th. I'd like to try to show for a short spell this Friday, but November may be a better bet for me. That's if I have any money left by then :).
Greg

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
Is there any interest in having a meetup at the Pic or something on Fri Oct 1st for a few apps and drinks? Figure 6:30-ish?

There hasn't really been a site-wide get-together yet this year, and I really wouldn't mind raising a glass with you folks.

i will be there for a bit, but the group hug is at your own risk. i will have been hiking a bit. LOL

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
Definitely going.... I have some stuff to do in Hammonton and no sense in going home from there, so I will probably get there around 6-6:15.Can't stay past 7:30 but looking forward to seeing everyone!

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
I planned on attending last night but got a phone call from my boss as soon as I got home regarding a lost hiker at our park. I thought it was odd that he was involved since he hasn't worked at that park in years. I rushed back and walked into a surprise party for my 50th birthday. I guess I’ll have to make the next happy hour!