Pine Barrens Zone

Glenn Walters

Explorer
Oct 2, 2013
Every new dimension has a doorway. Including the Pine Barrens This was a doorway to the north ridge of Preacher Hill. Photos not so great in rain. But still a great morning. There was no welcome mat, but the forest looked so inviting.
036.JPG
Not much for visibility, but still a beautiful morning on the North Ridge
043.JPG
.Beautiful on south ridge too. OK here is the doorw
046.JPG
ay This is actually out the door on way back. Below is the entrance. I trully love the Pines
030.JPG

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice doorways! They look like they would close after walking by them :)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Actually, the hill on the south side of the road where my pointer is was removed. That view is what you see in the second photo from the top. The north side of the road is still there.

Glenn Walters

Explorer
Oct 2, 2013
I will tag the spot on a map. When there was a hill where the huge clearing is that was the north side of the hill. But that little ridge extends even more north/northeast. So now that is actually the south side of the hill. Where you see my tag is where most of my pics are taken. My avatar is a pic of the FR Mts to the east of that spot. At the other end of the trail you can see Lakehurst Hangars to the north and Bloody Ridge to the west. Clear view for miles with no obstructions.

Glenn Walters

Explorer
Oct 2, 2013
You can see on the map that there is a trail that meanders in from the north side and brings you right to the spot where you can see Bloody Ridge and Lakehurst. That is the trail where I found the "doorway" in the photo above