Pine Snake Eating

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

This video is 6 minutes long so make sure you have time to watch it all. I would highly recommend you click on the youtube icon and watch the video at full size at their site. Viewing in 1080P is best.

I have more if anyone is interested. And don't ask me why we were whispering because I am wondering that myself. :bang:

Guy

Last edited:

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
All,

This video is 6 minutes long so make sure you have time to watch it all. I would highly recommend you click on the youtube icon and watch the video at full size at their site. Viewing in 1080P is best.

I have more if anyone is interested. And don't ask me why we were whispering because I am wondering that myself. :bang:

Guy

Guy was it a nest of field mice? Really cool video.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I would have to agree it was a nest. When we got there it had just snagged the adult and one baby was left which it then ate. After that video ended I started filming again and it was so interesting watching that snake go over and over that tree trying to find more. I will post that later. Jessica stepped towards it once and it started leaving. As soon as she stepped back it turned around and went right back to searching the tree.